Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: JChen
New Today: 9
New Yesterday: 78
Overall: 144643

People Online:
Visitors: 69
Members: 5
Total: 74 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL templetes
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL templetes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aciph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats the plan, thanks for the reply.....

Chris
DYbeach
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: ITIL templetes Reply with quote

Screeeeeem wrote:
ok
now ill have a new job soon as an ITIL consultant , cool ?
now i studied the foundation and the service manager, i understand it very well , u know its diffcult to dump it , i passed with distinction and i know every detail in the processes of each part of the ITIL
my questions are :
1) there must be a site that provides materials for ITIL like checklists , templates ...etc when i enter to client site , i want those when i do the survey
2) if im doing a project from scratch ofcourse ill pick each module and work based on it , there must be a checklist for each module on what steps to do to overcome the project , i need those as well
3) in general how to initiate the ITIL project and how to reach to a full documented result using standards that i dont know where are them now

SOS , without the above i cant change to that job that im dreaming about since 3 years

please note that theory part is 100% covered but now i want the actual practical part as i just passed last week

thanks

Hello Screeeeeem
First off, may I apologise for the rude and disrespectful treatment you have received from my ITIL Community associates. On their behalf I am hanging my head in shame. Truly.
Now please bear with me. Do I have the following right?
1. You have been offered a job as an ITIL consultant
2. You have passed the ITIL Foundation in Service Management module

If so, please tell me where I am going wrong. I have worked in IT for over half my life, have been a change manager for more than 7 years, have a little experience in configuration management and previously worked in operations before dabbling in development, testing, business analysis and project management. I have a post graduate university qualification. Still, I find the marketplace very competitive and whenever I land a good role I feel very privileged and happy.

Maybe I am just not good enough. Do you think I could gain from your knowledge, expertise and perspective perhaps? Is there any hope for me?
PMI CAPM (R)

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." George Orwell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: