Joined: May 25, 2008 Posts: 413 Location: Sydney, Australia
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 am Post subject: Re: ITIL templetes
now ill have a new job soon as an ITIL consultant , cool ?
now i studied the foundation and the service manager, i understand it very well , u know its diffcult to dump it , i passed with distinction and i know every detail in the processes of each part of the ITIL
my questions are :
1) there must be a site that provides materials for ITIL like checklists , templates ...etc when i enter to client site , i want those when i do the survey
2) if im doing a project from scratch ofcourse ill pick each module and work based on it , there must be a checklist for each module on what steps to do to overcome the project , i need those as well
3) in general how to initiate the ITIL project and how to reach to a full documented result using standards that i dont know where are them now
SOS , without the above i cant change to that job that im dreaming about since 3 years
please note that theory part is 100% covered but now i want the actual practical part as i just passed last week
First off, may I apologise for the rude and disrespectful treatment you have received from my ITIL Community associates. On their behalf I am hanging my head in shame. Truly.
Now please bear with me. Do I have the following right?
1. You have been offered a job as an ITIL consultant
2. You have passed the ITIL Foundation in Service Management module
If so, please tell me where I am going wrong. I have worked in IT for over half my life, have been a change manager for more than 7 years, have a little experience in configuration management and previously worked in operations before dabbling in development, testing, business analysis and project management. I have a post graduate university qualification. Still, I find the marketplace very competitive and whenever I land a good role I feel very privileged and happy.
Maybe I am just not good enough. Do you think I could gain from your knowledge, expertise and perspective perhaps? Is there any hope for me? _________________ DYbeach
ITIL V3 Release, Control & Validation,
ITIL V3 Operation SUpport & Analysis
PMI CAPM (R)
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." George Orwell
All times are GMT + 10 Hours Goto page Previous1, 2
Page 2 of 2
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum