Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: MWaldock
New Today: 55
New Yesterday: 76
Overall: 142350

People Online:
Visitors: 50
Members: 2
Total: 52 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Service Desk AHT stats
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Service Desk AHT stats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Streff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Service Desk AHT stats Reply with quote

Hi All,

I've spent a fair chunk of this morning looking around the interwebs, and specifically this forum, looking for some examples of Service Desk Average handle Times for 1ls (first line) agents. So far I've not found anything particularily useful. Would anyone care to share some stats or info with me on the following?

I'm looking to compare "standard" or "average expected" inbound telephony handle times in the following scenarios -

a) "Log and Refer" desk -- very low FTF/FCR (First time fix/first call resolution) expectations, primary aim is to take the users details and refer to the resolving team (be it 2nd line, desktop etc)

b) "Full service" desk -- High level of first time fix calls, technical agents with a decent toolset at thier disposal, expected to resolve the majority of desktop / email / simple application faults at first contact, without the need for further escalation or callbacks (either to or from the end user).

In the company I work for, we run a range of service desks across the UK, and so I have access to thier AHT stats, but they all tend to be fairly high-focus FTF desks, so I'm looking for some examples from outside my usual sphere.. not looking for names / companys / proprietory info, just some generic stats "we do FTF's in x seconds, with Y kinda desk setup" or something similar.

Thanks, any assistance appreciated.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Streff

Try the HelpDesk Institute or gartner

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
Streff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I've tried Gartner, just looking through HDI now..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> The ITIL Service Desk All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: