Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 am Post subject: ITIL SME's Needed in Phoenix
If you are in Phoenix and interested, please send me your resume. I can consider out of state candidates, but no relocation is available, unfortunately. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop process strategies for supporting the achievement of operational excellence in IT operations. Build strong partnerships with our business customers and service partners. Develop innovative approaches for leading change management activities necessary for achieving operational excellence. Work closely with Process owners to develop consistent approaches to each process. Analyze current state of ITSM processes and services in order to determine the best business improvement opportunities working in collaboration with the process and service owners. Provide thought leadership, guidance and/or coordination for IT operations improvement initiatives. Collaborate and leverage partnerships to fully realize opportunities. Create and present strategies, plans and progress/feedback on initiatives to leadership. Guide service owners in the development and deployment of services.
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification - highly desire Practitioner Certifications or Service Manager Certificate (e.g. ITIL Master).
- 5+ years experience in IT Operations executing and managing one or more ITIL processes and service management.
- 5+ years experience in IT process design and implementation including overall ITSM process architecture.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in ITSM improvement project using ITIL framework for a large, global company.
- Strong relationship management experience.
Candidate must have the ability to:
- Apply knowledge of existing ITSM processes and industry process engineering methodologies and principles to assigned activities.
- Strong understanding and use of KPIs and metrics to manage performance.
- Document and maintain ITIL Framework support documentation (e. g. , processes, procedures, workflows, communication/training material, etc. ).
- Lead the development of new processes and procedures within IT working with stakeholders from across IT groups and service partners.
- Guide the integration and organizational adoption of IT processes, standards, policies and controls.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum