Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: SArmfield
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 52
Overall: 146212

People Online:
Visitors: 53
Members: 3
Total: 56 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL V3 Intermediate
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL V3 Intermediate
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickstevens
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my CSI results today 35/40, so quite pleased with that. The only thing that annoys me is that I think I must have picked a distractor on one question Sad

MALC booked for 21st January....eek!
rickstevens
Itiler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

I've done the MALC course and exam this week, and thought i'd update this thread with a bit of feedback.

Firstly, the books will not help you in the slightest on this course, its all about cementing the knowledge you already have, and applying it across the whole lifecycle. You will look at such things as, process interactions between different lifecycle areas, inputs and outputs between different processes and different lifecycles etc. There is also a lot of content surrounding the Service Strategy and CSI areas

You need to look at things from a higher level than you would in the intermediate course, and the content is not as granular.

Its been over 6 months since I did my Strategy course, and since I'm not exposed to this area within my present role, I must admit, I was somewhat rusty. The first day of the course focused heavily on governance and I really felt a bit out of my depth, however as the week progressed I felt a lot more comfortable with the content, and by the time we sat the exam, I had the feeling of "I can do this" Over the week we did 2 mock tests, I got 36 points in the first and 42 in the second

The exam has recently changed and is now 10 questions over a 2 hour period,(marks are now out of 50 instead of 40) and is by no means easy. There were some areas where I had answered 2 or 3 questions in a 10 minute period, and been confident that I had picked the 5 pointer on all of them, and then other areas where I spent almost 20 minutes on a single question, and had still not been massively confident with my selection.

Time will only tell how well I did on the exam, and I will update this thread when I get my results

TTFN

Rick
rickstevens
Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MALC passed 40/50 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: