Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: lowcostbiletedeavion
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 78
Overall: 144635

People Online:
Visitors: 57
Members: 0
Total: 57

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Job in Asia or Gulf Region
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Job in Asia or Gulf Region

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Job in Asia or Gulf Region Reply with quote

I'm looking for an ITIL related job in asia or the gulf region. I'm 31
years old, and I've experiences as IT Product- and Project Manager in
credit card industries and even fincancial accounting in a very large
company > more than 28.000.

Now, on my current position, I'm involved in a project, which is evaluating the outsourcing of the IT services from this
this company.

Can anyone give me informations, where a can get the next challenge
somewhere out of Europe in Asia or the Gulf region?

Thanx
Mick

Shocked
hadi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Remedy professional Reply with quote

Hi
send me more(CV,...):

Actually we are looking to contract a Remedy professional on a yearly bases for one of our customers in Saudi Arabia. The engagement most probably will not include any Remedy development; our customer is looking for a Remedy system architect that will get involved in System design and in Business Process and workflow consulting and re-engineering.
However, they require the candidate to have Remedy Applications/Development background and skills since they are using the Remedy ITSM suite and would go for the Remedy ITSP product, and also because they want him to know what would be feasible to do using the Remedy applications and their ARS development platform.
Helloo Mr.Hadi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: We can provide you ! Reply with quote

HI 1
Mr Hadi we are from saudi Arabia Riyadh, you may contact us we can provide you the candidates according to your need.

--
Yasir A.Alvi
IT Consultant
Cell: +966-508-904-709
Tel: +966-1-206-5050
Fax: +966-1-206-5052
Email: yasiralvi@alamalholol.com
ALAM AL-HOLOL

hadi wrote:
Hi
send me more(CV,...):

Actually we are looking to contract a Remedy professional on a yearly bases for one of our customers in Saudi Arabia. The engagement most probably will not include any Remedy development; our customer is looking for a Remedy system architect that will get involved in System design and in Business Process and workflow consulting and re-engineering.
However, they require the candidate to have Remedy Applications/Development background and skills since they are using the Remedy ITSM suite and would go for the Remedy ITSP product, and also because they want him to know what would be feasible to do using the Remedy applications and their ARS development platform.
yasir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Job in Asia or Gulf Region Reply with quote

we have a position in saudi arabia for ITIL CERTIFIED.

--
Yasir A.Alvi
IT Consultant
Cell: +966-508-904-709
Tel: +966-1-206-5050
Fax: +966-1-206-5052
Email: yasiralvi@alamalholol.com
for jobs: jobsinksa@gmail.com

mick wrote:
I'm looking for an ITIL related job in asia or the gulf region. I'm 31
years old, and I've experiences as IT Product- and Project Manager in
credit card industries and even fincancial accounting in a very large
company > more than 28.000.

Now, on my current position, I'm involved in a project, which is evaluating the outsourcing of the IT services from this
this company.

Can anyone give me informations, where a can get the next challenge
somewhere out of Europe in Asia or the Gulf region?

Thanx
Mick

Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Jobs All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: