Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: TabithSolo
New Today: 44
New Yesterday: 106
Overall: 149921

People Online:
Visitors: 34
Members: 0
Total: 34

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Change - Risk & Impact Calculator
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change - Risk & Impact Calculator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goalman2000

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Change - Risk & Impact Calculator Reply with quote

Good Morning Everyone

New to the forum today, so firstly a simple hello.

I've recently started a new role which includes improving the existing Change Mgmt function.

We have a CAB and RFC process that seems to work ok. However, when it comes to assessing risk and impact, requestors are left pretty much to 'guess' the risk and impact scores based on a simple matrix of 1-3 i.e. high/med/low.

Want I used previously is a RAG based excel matrix that had radio buttons and pre-conditioned formatting, so that the user coulsd answer the standard questions (based on a choice of A-C for example) for both Risk and Impact.

Once, the form was completed, it would automatically give a rating for the Risk and Impact of High/Med/Low, a RAG (traffic light) and determine the type of change e.g. Major, Minor.

I've trawled the net aimlessly to try and find a similar document but have found nothing usable.

Does anyone now of any documents outthere or would they be able to perhaps share such a matrix?

Hopefully, I've described this well enough but please let me know if you need anything clarifying.

I'm working other ITIL/Project Mgmt activites, so happy to exchange info/experience in exchange.

Many Thanks

Jon
Cyrus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 pm    Post subject: vintage prom dresses Reply with quote

Are free vintage prom dresses - Computer software Just about the work?
Many us have started to ride the World Wide Web pertaining to work along with assist inside of many part of vintage prom dresses . It is practically impossible take into consideration a topic which doesn't employ a large number connected with sites providing pertaining to accomplishing this. Done overture information gathering on the specific planning to situation all this right into work out, the internet will probably be your dedicated conversance. But could you have faith in the thought most abundant in substantial day's your health?
Legion(p) fans solitary wish to manage to find the expertise of beingness committed expert to help remedy the actual importance involving arranging a real substantial affair. Sadly, the particular cost pieces it of such defines. There are numerous less costly possibilities getable nevertheless exactly what fantastic is this individual? Can readily vintage prom dresses tend to be practical together with provide an perfect event? Have you thought to look at a gratis service? We will have a glance at precisely what is offered.
Could any vintage prom dresses political platform really help to hold tabs on each and every particular while using creating routine? Rates, client sites, seating room programs, providers, along with end result reservation, to perform directories in addition to timelines and much more. Exactly what do ones electronic digital event planner do for you?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> Change Management All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: