Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: ESumner
New Today: 48
New Yesterday: 89
Overall: 139466

People Online:
Visitors: 68
Members: 2
Total: 70 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Money Back Guarantee
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money Back Guarantee
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Money Back Guarantee Reply with quote

I am going to Singapore with my colleagues for taking part in a meeting regarding ITIL. Our branch employees in Singapore want to take the ITIL Foundation course. Although there are numerous ATO's which tell about their achievements on the Internet, I am interested in enrolling my employees in one which have 100% Money back guarantee. Can anyone suggest the ATO which have this facility?
pauline68
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kennedy, u can easily google "ITIL training in singapore" and check for the first 3 results. Those are supposed to be the best ones.
Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: ITIL training in singapore Reply with quote

Well, I checked in google and found that only the third one gives 100% Money Back guarantee.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO you got your answer then

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
pauline68
Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But, I would suggest you to check previous students feedback before going ahead with any provider...
Priyank

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITIL certification is a professional certification and it is not a comprehensive course which can be easily completed in 2-3 days time period. In choosing a training provider Money Back Guarantee should not be the only criteria. The other things that should be considered are pass rate, training methodology and quality of training.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priyank

You are incorrect in part

The courses offered for ITIL Certification are between 3 - 5 day courses.

They are NOT comprehensive but provide the required information required

Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Money Back Guarantee Reply with quote

Well guys, I was of the opinion and still have, that if a person gives Money Back guarantee, then everything will be included even, pass rate, training methodology and quality of training. Because unless a person has these three, he would not advertise Money back guarantee in his website.
Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Money Back Guarantee Reply with quote

Well guys, I was of the opinion and still have, that if a person gives Money Back guarantee, then everything will be included even, pass rate, training methodology and quality of training. Because unless a person has these three, he would not advertise Money back guarantee in his website.
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kennedy

So if you did not pay attention in the course and did not study after hours and fail the exam because you did not learn the material, they have to give you your money back for the course you took ?

Amazing that there are any Authorized Training Companies in business with this model

The student has a major responsibility to learn and pass the exam. It is NOT the responsibility for the ATO to ensure that the student passes the exam. It is the responsibility of the ATO to ensure that the student is provided the knowledge to pass the exam - which may include practice exams.

I would be very suspicious of ATO that offer Money Back Guarentees... how would they stay in business.

I would expect ATOs to assist the student in passing the exams by allowing the student to re-sit the course etc....

But that is MY opinion

pauline68
Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True.
But what I personally feel is that Moneyback guarantee and Passing guarantee are different. Normally NO ATO will give you a passing guarantee. But, there might be ATOs who provide moneyback facility, which means that if the class is cancelled, then the ATO will give your money back...
Priyank

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UKVIKING

There are certain training providers who are providing ITIL Certification in 2 days in Singapore and they have a good pass rate. But few of them only provide Money Back Guarantee
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Priyank

Question: Do they give the money back - or do they as most companies do
give the customer credit for another course,
allow re-sits

It is a very poor business model to give the money back if the individual took the course and the individual was incapable of passing the exam

Peter_78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money Back guarantee may be a marketing gimmick to try to get delegates. However, if a provider trains well and almost everybody cracks the exam then that shows their capability. On the other hand, those providers who refund due to failure must definitely be avoided!
pauline68
Itiler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, does that mean if the ATO has a good pass rate, then you should not even think of moneyback & other facilities???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: