Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:05 am Post subject: ITIL Professional Needed In Seattle Area!
- Generous relocation package and benefits provided
- Immense growth opportunity with a high-profile organization and group
- $100-$125k with bonuses
An experienced program manager is needed to work within a group responsible for process definition in IT to include coordination and execution within the operations side of this global Fortune 50 organization. Defining and deploying core IT processes is the key function of this group, to include ITIL and similar frameworks. Growth opportunities are immense, and the projects are technologically advanced and highly complex.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Deployment of core IT processes
- Promotion of definition and clarification of process automation requirements in a cross-functional environment
- Interaction with multiple groups of technical subject matter experts
- Coordination between internal teams with various functions to include operations, project groups, and business focused groups
Technical requirements include:
- At least five years in a program management role previously
- Online and Internet service experience from both the operational and technical sides
- ITIL, TOC, MOF, Six Sigma, CMM, COBIT or similar process improvement model experience
- Analytical and leadership skills with a focus on the long-term strategic approach
- Exposure to an environment containing at least 1,000 servers and a knowledge of how to architect solutions in an environment that's big
- SQL, SQL, SQL and Access
- IIS, and Windows 2000/2003
For more information on the position, please email a word-version resume to email@example.com or call me at 877-635-0350.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum