Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:48 pm Post subject: Need ASAP:Asset management and configuration management/ITIL
12 Month contract in Yeovil. Description of skill set: Essential – SC CLEARANCE, ITIL Service Management Foundation Certificate holder with knowledge & experience in Asset management and Configuration management. Desirable – ITIL configuration management practitioner.
Job Description: 1. To put into effect, the policy and procedures for the control of IT assets in the Central Configuration Management Database in accordance with ITIL guidelines, and Local Working Procedure 104.
2. To maintain the information held on the CMDB in relation to CIS(VL) Configured Items (CI’s) (including hardware, software, documentation, and licenses).
3. To progress CIS(VL) Incidents/RFC’s to ensure that CI creations/amendments/deletions in accordance with current SLA timescales.
4. To co-ordinate the assignment of RFCs and Incidents within the Configuration team.
5. To manage the Configuration Technical Library (non software related items).
6. To ensure that installed hardware and software audits are undertaken as required by ITAM.
7. To provide informal training in Assyst asset management to new users.
8. Respond to ad-hoc User requests/enquiries.
9. Arrange/attend meetings pertinent to Assyst CMBD and others as requested by the Line Manager.
10. To provide weekly management information, and ‘Fast Updates’ to Ensleigh in respect of new additions to the CMDB
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum