Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:05 pm Post subject: Need ASAP: Service Delivery Management and Asset Control
Need on a 12 month contract in Yeovil: Description of skill set: Essential –
SC CLEARANCE, Experience of Service Delivery Management and Asset Control. Desirable – ITIL Service Management Foundation Certificate, NT training to a User level. MS Office (Word, Access, Excel, Outlook), Assyst Administration, Health & Safety and Risk Assessment Training. Job Description: 1. To assist in the implementation of major hardware and software releases to the IT Infrastructure supported by CIS(VL), as defined in LWP165, ensuring minimal disruption to services and cost effectiveness of the releases.
2. To organise and maintain a CIS(VL) Definitive Software Library, including maintaining an efficient Software Loan policy.
3. To assist in increasing the effectiveness of the Release Management Process.
4. To ensure that the Release Management strategy, policy and procedures, for the CIS(VL) supported IT Infrastructure, are correctly followed by users.
5: To aid the Release Manager in organising the conduct of Hardware/Software releases in conjunction with the appropriate CIS(VL), Business and Contractor staff.
6. To ensure that the Definitive Software Library is managed, and maintained, and comprises definitive current and previous copies of all software in use on the supported systems.
7. To maintain a Software Loan System that ensures the security and integrity of all items contained in the Library.
8. To maintain backup stores at remote sites for secure storage of copies of all the software items and associated documents in the Definitive Software Library.
9. To complete monthly audits of software items in the Library and at remote sites to confirm that all registered software is present and correct.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum