Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:45 am Post subject: Sr. IT, Process Analyst (IT Process Improvement) Seattle, WA
Safeco Insurance Corporation
Join one of the best independent distributors of insurance products in the country. We take care to meet the needs of our customs both external and internal. At Safeco you may eenjoy a friendly work environment, incorporate work-life balance and be a part of a company that believes in giving back to the community.
Are you passionate about improving the way we work in IT at Safeco? If you have a strong desire to make a difference, and meet the qualifications outlined below, then consider joining the IT Process Service and Delivery program, in a visible role with high impact working with a talented group of Process Analysts. The work we do is critical to the success of IT and business strategies.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Define and maintain the processes, standards, and requirements of the IT Process Architecture
• Promote knowledge of tools used in support and implementation of IT Processes
• Provide the mechanisms to ensure execution of IT processes used in preparation, support and management of IT solutions
• Serve as an internal consultant in the advancement, maturation, simplification, and improvement of IT processes
• Demonstrated leadership abilities in formulating tactical plans in support of strategic direction, planning activities
• Facilitate multi-disciplined groups toward a solution
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and work through others to achieve results
• Be able to demonstrate ability to analyze processes or workflows, assess their efficacy, relate them to business goals and suggest re-engineering / simplification solutions
• Strong working knowledge of project and development lifecycle methodologies
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of existing IT processes, policies, and standards
• Proven ability to work independently but within the goals of a team
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 401 K Profit Sharing Retirement Plan- with company match
• Health Care Coverage - Medical , Dental and Vision Coverage
• Salary Protection - Sick Leave, Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
• Other benefits...vacation, holidays, tuition assistance...See Safeco.com for more information.
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:18 am Post subject: Interest in position listed
I am currently leading the IT Service Management initiative at Ford Motor Company. I am interested in utilizing my experience in leading an ITIL-based solution (process design, solution implementation, organizational change management) with your company. I believe my extensive experience at a large, complex company as Ford Motor Company provides me the ability to significantly help Safeco with it's ITIL based initiative.
My experience includes:
- assessment of current state process maturity
- development of corporate ITSM strategy and roadmap
- leading process designs for incident, problem, change, configuration, release, knowledge
- integration of process designs using the Zachman framework
- development and roll-out of educational strategy
- customer relationship managemetn for ITSM institutionalization throughout Ford Motor Company IT business units
- implemenation of the Change Management process
- founder and ex-President of the South Eastern Michigan chapter of the itSMF USA
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum