Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: TAkin
New Today: 38
New Yesterday: 58
Overall: 146018

People Online:
Visitors: 52
Members: 1
Total: 53 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - ITIL Training in India
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ITIL Training in India
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Training & ITSM Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PKTIIMC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:45 am    Post subject: ITIL Training from HP Reply with quote

Has anyone taken the HP training in India?? How's the quality of the TRAINING??

A fair feedback shall be appreciated.

Prasant
VyomLabs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: ITSM/ITIL Training Program Reply with quote

Hi All,

This is Praveen from Vyom Labs. We at Vyom Labs conduct ITIL training.

ITIL/ITSM Foundation course @ Vyomlabs

1.Syllabus based on ISEB ITSM Foundation Certification Exam
2.Certified Trainers in ITIL
3.Case studies
4.Practical sessions – Hands on Tools that are used for ITSM

We help you in certification process, also we have high end placement facility which will help you in deciding you career path.

Looking for the opportunity!!!! please contact me at praveenkumar@vyomlabs.com OR +919890476213

Best Wishes
Praveen Kumar
praveenkumar@vyomlabs.com
Ramesh ITIL

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Training in India Reply with quote

For ITIL Training you can reach me at 0981 989 5515 or send me a email request at ramesh.polur@gmail.com

Thanks/Regards
Ramesh Polur
Mumbai
Cell 981 989 5515
VyomLabs

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: ITIL Foundation certification Program Reply with quote

Hi,

This is Praveen from Vyom Labs.

We announce our next ITIL foudation training progrm on 20-21-22 of May'05.

Our coverage is based on the ISEB, UK course curriculam. You can call me or mail me to confirm your participation.

Market started opening up on ITSM and IT infrastructure Management area( Please refer Times Ascent of 11/05/05 (Infosys, Patni), 4/05/05 (HCL), Indian Express dated - 5/05/05 (Datacraft). all Pune editions)

Please send me your profile so that we can discuss in details. For details on course please visit our web site.

Warm Regards
Praveen Kumar

[Edited. Reason for edit - removal of direct URL]
VyomLabs

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: ITIL Training In Mumbai Reply with quote

Hi All,

We are conducting ITIL Foundation Training in Mumbai on 1st-2nd and 3rd of July'05.

Contact me at +919890476213 for registration for the training program.

Warm Regards

Praveen
Vyom Labs
+919890476213
VyomLabs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: ITIL Foundation certification Program Reply with quote

Hi

Our Pune Public training for ITIL Foundation course is scheduled for 22-23-24 of July.

Please contact me for participation registration

Regards
Praveen
+91-9890476213
Founding Brother

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Training in India Reply with quote

As you might imagine with so much talent and a huge cultural committment to quality there are a growing number of ITIL trainers available in India. So the question is what are you looking for?

There are generally four tiers of trainers:
1. First tier trainers who train everything, learn quick and have also embraced ITIL. Local companies, price competitive and competent usually at the Foundations level.

2. International training companies who have set up shop in India usually following a global contract (like Quint)

3. The vendor companies, like HP who offer training through their brand and usually subcontract delivery of the training to others. Datacraft (a BMC supplier) is another trainer in this tier. The quality is generally good but some clients may be wary of the link to other hardware and software sales and because they use various external delivery resources, the training experience can sometimes (not always) be inconsistent. Datacraft and HP are quality companies who are seriously committed to ITIL generally.

4. The international consulting companies who use their experienced consultants to deliver training either directly to clients through projects or via tier 3. Our company is a tier four company with offices in Delhi and Bangalore and relationships with both HP and Datacraft. Because of our use of highly experienced consultants to deliver training, we tend to dominate the top-end of the market - service managers and BS1500 and as we offer more quality we are sometimes found to be expensive for foundation classes. especially if the real-life experience is not valued. Many Indian students simply want certification at the cheapest cost.

The great thing about the Indian market is that there are lots of choices. So everyone has access to ITIL training in some shape or form.

All the best............. Alan
VyomLabs

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: ITIL Foundation Training Reply with quote

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce our ITIL FOUNDATION training dates for next month i.e for month of September 2005.

ITIL Foundation Certification Course in Mumbai on September 9
ITIL Foundation Certification Course in Bangalore on September 16
ITIL Foundation Certification Course in Pune on September 23

We do provide ITIL training to Organizations as a corpoarte Training.
Please send mail or call me to discuss more.

Regards
Praveen Kumar
Vyom Labs

+91-9890476213

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Training and Certification Reply with quote

Hi,

This is Ramesh.Any one Planning to go ITIL Training please send me a email to rameshpolur@yahoo.com / ramesh.polur@gmail.com or call me at 989 258 8969

Thanks/Regards

Ramesh Polur
Mumbai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Training and Certification Reply with quote

Hi,

This is Ramesh.Any one Planning to go ITIL Training please send me a email to rameshpolur@yahoo.com / ramesh.polur@gmail.com or call me at 989 258 8969

Thanks/Regards

Ramesh Polur
Mumbai
Rajesh_3421

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: ITIL Training and Certification Reply with quote

Hi,

Any ITIL Foundation training provider in Delhi? And what is fees for ITIL Foundation training including / excluding ITIL Certification?

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh
raturibd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Bs15000 Reply with quote

Dear All,

Any company or individual interested inBS15000, ISO27001 and CMM/CMMi training and consulting. We offer complete solution rather than just one component.

B D Raturi
Delhi
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Training & ITSM Conferences All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: