Systems Development Engineering:
Responsible for overall ServiceNow code quality, administration, platform development, module development and execute using company AGILE practices
• Responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated
• Attends regularly scheduled meetings to identify any tasks or user stories that are at risk and provides support as needed
• Work with multiple levels of staff and leadership to understand the requirements and how they might impact cross-functional process teams
• Work with management and key stakeholders to design testing strategies for Development, QA and User Acceptance Testing
• Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.