Service LEvel Management Training (SLA's)

Discussion of any ITIL or related issues that don't fit well into any of the above.
IceCreamMan
Itiler
Itiler

Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 am

Hi

Firstly , i am proud to announce that the organisation i work for was20k accredited after a long 2 year project we persuaded the auditor we were worthy. Thanks to the assistance from ppl here. At the time is was the problem manager.

Now however i have moved designations in the organisation and am the Service Level manager and my query regards actual training on the compiling of SLA's. Can anyone recommend any good institutions for training in the UK/Europe. AS long as the training is conducted in English i can travel from South Africa to attend.

Many thanks

Olivier

IceCreamMan
Itiler
Itiler

Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:19 am

130 views not one post?
Diarmid
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:25 am

Maybe that is 130 people who have not done SLA training? Or whose experience of it was such that they hesitate to recommend.

One of our frequent contributors is a trainer. You could contact her directly. I'm sure she will know someone who could provide what you want - and they won't be rubbish if Liz mentions them.

Apart from that, it is easy to find the major training organizations in the UK and Europe through google and you can judge them by their web sites if all else fails.

And congrats on the ISO20000 cert.
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
LizGallacher
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 am

Please contact me directly. You could also consider the Service Offerings and Agreements Intermediate course.
Liz Gallacher,
ITIL EXPERT
Accredited ITIL and ISO/IEC20000 Trainer and Consultant - Freelance