Seeking ITIL Practitioners or Community in the Philippines

Discussion of any ITIL or related issues that don't fit well into any of the above.
jaancheta

Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 am

I'm currently an IT Risk officer for a universal bank in Manila. My organization is considering to adopt ITIL in managing some of our IT services to standardize and measure them as an initial step towards improving its maturity level. I'm hoping to touch base with ITIL practitioners in Manila to collaborate and perhaps get their services to assist us with this initiative. I searched for the accredited ITSMF Chapters and was surprised not to find Philippines in the list. Anyway, I hope I can find the right people here to help us.

ClaireAgutter
Itiler
Itiler

Thu May 10, 2012 3:38 am

Hi Jaancheta

I'm not sure if you've checked there already, but I would strongly recommend the ITIL groups on linkedin too - there are lots of ITIL practitioners from all over the world you can connect with.

Claire
jaancheta

Thu May 10, 2012 4:06 am

Thanks Claire for the suggestion. I'll try join the ITIL groups in linkedin. I was hoping to find resources from the Philippines for easier collaboration since we can meet personally. But I guess I shouldn't ignore the possibility of conversing with people over skype or facetime. Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Regards,
Judy