Looking for testimony

Discussion of any ITIL or related issues that don't fit well into any of the above.
UTEC_Student

Mon May 21, 2012 3:05 am

Hello everybody.

First of all, forgive my english.

I'm a french student in quality (ISO 9001, ISO 20.000, ITIL) and i'm working on a report about ITIL and ISO 20.000 use and deployment in India.

To continue my report, i'm looking for testimonies of people that work in an indian company which has deployed or which is deploying ISO 20.000.

I'm also interested by testimonies of people who are working in India and are certified ITIL.

Contact me on the forum or by e-mail: paillard_83@hotmail.com

In advance, thank you very much.

Grégory Paillard

Diarmid
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Thu May 24, 2012 4:58 am

Grégory,

relating ITIL practice to ISO20000 is a tricky task full of traps.

I always get an uncomfortable feeling when I see these projects.

But you do not say much about what you are doing.

Could you elaborate (email if you prefer)? and we/I may be able to offer some useful observations.
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
UTEC_Student

Tue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

Diarmid,

Thank you for your reply.

I think I made mistake in the way I have present my subject.

There is two part in my report. In the first part, i have to talk about ITIL in India (or an other country than France) and in the second part, talk about ISO 20.000 in this country.

That's why I am looking for someone who can answer to questions I may ask to him.
I need someone who work with ITIL or with ISO 20.000 in a company out of France.

I'll be happy to contact you by mail if you think you can help me in my work.

In advance, Thanks.

Grégory Paillard