The industry are facing change which are sudden and quick in which organization have to accept and succeed in changing environment. That’s why Axelos will soon launching next version of ITIL to overcome this unprecedented change.
What organization wants to face this fast paced and complex Environment?
• Become more agile
• Prepared and equipped at what they do
• Always ready to adopt new ways of working to succeed.
Highlight of ITIL 4:
• First release of ITIL 4 in Early 2019.
• Core elements of ITIL remain constant and still ITIL remains the best practice for ITSM industry.
• ITIL 4 will include practical guidance and how to adapt ITIL in synchronization with practices such as Agile, DevOps and Lean.
• The current certified professional will remain recognized in the new scheme.
What do you think about ITIL 4, is IT industry ready for it or is it too early for ITIL 4?
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.