I am putting together an explicit list of entry / exit criteria for our CAB and wanted to get some feedback from the community.
The intent is to provide clear deliverable's and expectations for entry to CAB for Change coordinators. If the entry criteria cannot be provided, then the change won't be tabled at CAB.
1. Line Manager approval
2. Business service owner approval
3. Impacted CI's listed
4. Implementation plan
5. Backout Plan
6. Post verification test plan
7. Capacity Plan (where applicable)
8. BCP Plan (where applicable)
9. Support handover documentation
10. Test Summary report (output from pre-prod testing)
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Discuss and debate ITIL Change Management issues
3 posts • Page 1 of 1