Inputs on designing a new Process Quality Audit form

Forum to discuss ITIL issues and disciplines covering Service Delivery.
5Maddy5

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:42 am

Hello :lol: I am the Newest Kid on the Block,
I am in the process of designing an audit form for the Process Quality Audits wherein individual tkts (whether they are Change/Incident/SR/Problem) would be reviewed. I have computed a questionnaire for Change Mgmt tickets but struggling with the incidents, SRs & problems(don't have enough queries). I am mainly concentrating on the P3/P4 defaulters. Idea is to capture the mismanaged tickets which become hot potatoes later :roll:

Any ideas would be welcome! :idea:
p.s: Multiple techs might work on a single ticket. Which is better- DPMO based form or a weightage (out of 100/200) based questionnaire?

Thanks in advance! :)[/img]

UKVIKING
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:47 am

Why are you struggling with Incidents

What exactly are you looking for in regards to the tickets

This should help for all questionaires
John Hardesty
ITSM Manager's Certificate (Red Badge)

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
5Maddy5

Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

Hello John,

Thanks for the response. The basic idea is to create a checklist & ensure that the engineers follow the proper procedure & add relevant notes. I have 35 queries for Change but only 8 for SR/Incidents/problem. Hence i am looking for pointers.
Also, since the client has not specified much w.r.t quality, except that they would need monthly/weekly evaluation; what do you you think would be more suitable - DPMO based form or a weightage (out of 100/200) based questionnaire?
Thanks! :lol:
rm2slam

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:57 am

My first question is do you have the process mapped so that the responders will know how it is supposed to work? A good bpmn process flow distributed is the best way we have found in our financial institution IT dpt to ensure processes are understood and performing as expected.