Service Desk Manager interview

Forum for job seekers and employers in the ITIL arena.
kaborex

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:48 pm

Hi all,
I am new to the forum and appologies if I am posting this in the wrong section. I have applied for a service desk manager job with a borough in London and have an interview this week after passing their technical assessment.
the interview is for 1 hour and the first fifteen minutes will be a presentation on the following:
“Completing the insourcing of our Helpdesk function and developing our monitoring team’s role – Your first 90 day work plan”

I have been given some excel spreadsheets which I am assuming they want me to refer to when formulating my presentation. Having always been on the forfront of IT support (ie engineer, and now network manager in a small school), I have never worked on such a big help desk. Some information on the spreadsheet is a bit confusing to me. I have no information on what help desk software they are using but on the spreadshheet there is information about:
Trustmarque, TCS, Logicalis

I guess my question is are they comparing their stats with other providers so candidates can work on improving or is it that they are actually using all of the above.

Many thanks for anyone who can shed some light onto this.