where to register for ITIL cert in Chennai?

Discussions related to ITIL certification, training and exams.
NextCeline

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:49 pm

Hello,
I am in Chennai (India) and I want to know where I can take the ITIL course as I am planning to take the Foundation certification.?

I would also like to know the the percentage of people who pass ITIL certifications - is the cxertifications tough or easy?

Awaiting suggestions from members of the forum.

Regards,
NextCeline

LizGallacher
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm

About 80-90% of people pass the Foundation certificate. The Intermediate certificates are harder, and the figures are not clear yet, as most people sitting them so far are tutors etc.
There are several companies providing training in India - Google Itil training Chennai,
If you prefer a more economical option, you can self-study or use an e-learning - contact me directly and I will give you details.
Liz Gallacher,
ITIL EXPERT
Accredited ITIL and ISO/IEC20000 Trainer and Consultant - Freelance
bhavani84ms
Itiler
Itiler

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:08 am

Hi,

I am also from Chennai. Just go to NIIT (in Annanagar or any other center which ever is near to your place). You can tell them you want to register for the ITIL V3 Exam and then they will fix a date for you! As of now they have a voucher which will let you take up the exam for 7.2 K (which would be 8.5 K otherwise).

Good luck!

PS: ITIL V3 Foundation is not all that tough as long as you learn the Goal, Objective, Functions, Processes, Activities of all the stages of Service LifeCycle and also pay some attention to the definitions.

Good luck again!
ITPC

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:55 am

Hi,

You could just do the course and exam online..... much cheaper & much more convenient if you work 9-5....