Anyone do their Managers' Cert exams this week?

Discussions related to ITIL certification, training and exams.
pk_
Senior Itiler
Senior Itiler

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:27 pm

How did you find them? :)

I was quite surprised by the Support one, the questions were fairly straightforward and to the point rather than trying to trick you with dodgy wording :P Delivery wasn't too bad either, all-in-all quite interesting questions!

Timo
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:29 pm

I didn't write it this week... but regarding SS, I found the questions surprisingly harder than the SD side. Given that I've always considered myself a lot more well versed on the SS side, it was quite a shock. In my case, the questions were just weird. But what isn't about ITIL?
pk_
Senior Itiler
Senior Itiler

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Which case study did you do? Mine was Mobtel, and the Support questions really were straight down the line...I mean one (6 marks I think) was "List the information that should be recorded in an Incident record"!

But yes, like you I'm much more familiar with the Support side of things and was quite surprised at how straightforward I found the Delivery questions. Maybe the ITIL gods were just smiling this summer!
pk_
Senior Itiler
Senior Itiler

Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:51 pm

oh and I'm sure by saying this I've effectively guaranteed that I've failed both papers haha
Timo
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm

ITIL gods don't smile... they take their ITIL very seriously. I had CJ Apparel... pretty sure that's the name. Questions were more of the link to the case variety.

Anyway, it's done and over with and I am very happy I don't have to do it again. My golfing had to take quite a hit while I was preparing.