Passed ITIL v3 Foundation Exam 2014

Discussions related to ITIL certification, training and exams.
AndiKrasniqi

Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:15 pm

Here are some advices that helped me pass the exam. Try to learn from any video course provider for ITIL v3 Foundation. Personally I did use CBT Nuggets. They are good and short. You can complete their Video Course for 12 hours. I did run the video course for 4 weekends in a month.

Additionally you should practice with the Exam Prep's there are a lot and pretty much all are the same. Personally I did use an app from app store called ITIL v3 Foundation 2014 - Exam Prep. It is very convenient and practical to have the practice exam in your hands at all time "I was literally practicing even when I went to the toilet" the benefits of technology.

You should be able to pass after all of this. I hope this was helpful enough.

Andi

ashish3gupta

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 am

AndiKrasniqi wrote:Here are some advices that helped me pass the exam. Try to learn from any video course provider for ITIL v3 Foundation. Personally I did use CBT Nuggets. They are good and short. You can complete their Video Course for 12 hours. I did run the video course for 4 weekends in a month.

Additionally you should practice with the Exam Prep's there are a lot and pretty much all are the same. Personally I did use an app from app store called ITIL v3 Foundation 2014 - Exam Prep. It is very convenient and practical to have the practice exam in your hands at all time "I was literally practicing even when I went to the toilet" the benefits of technology.

You should be able to pass after all of this. I hope this was helpful enough.

Andi

Hi,

Can you pls post the link where you downloaded CBT Nuggets?

Also, could you help me whether one needs to undergo training for the exam or exam can be directly given (once you are confident). Also, which exam center did you go for the exam?

Thanks
UKVIKING
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:33 pm

NO LINKS ALLOWED

Google instead of being lazy
John Hardesty
ITSM Manager's Certificate (Red Badge)

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter