Best ITIL Training Center at Banglore

Discussions related to ITIL certification, training and exams.
anja

Best ITIL Training Center at Banglore

Post by anja » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:25 am

Hi,
I wanted to appear in ITIL certification exams. Could anyone tell me the best training institute? Presently I am in touch with SkillLogic and KPMG.

Thanks,
Anjan

George_35

Post by George_35 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:08 am

hi Anja,

ITIL Certification is specially designed for IT Service Professionals. Recently my friend enrolled for this course with Mentor Global before appearing for the ITIL Foundation Exam. The training company gave her the option to attend the training via classroom or online. They also provided course material, mock test, etc. to clear the exam in the first attempt.

Amitbadhenovelvista
Itiler
Itiler

Re: Best ITIL Training Center at Banglore

Post by Amitbadhenovelvista » Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am

anja wrote:Hi,
I wanted to appear in ITIL certification exams. Could anyone tell me the best training institute? Presently I am in touch with SkillLogic and KPMG.

Thanks,
Anjan

Hello Anjan,

You can search on Google there are many options but i can assure you NovelVista Learning Solution gives you best ITIL Training for any module.
They are best because they have industry top trainers who have more than 25 years of experience from top multinational organizations and best part is there fee structure is very feasible.They also provide training for out of India candidates through virtual classroom

You can check their google reviews if you want before admitting

sreemoncf

Re: Best ITIL Training Center at Banglore

Post by sreemoncf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:23 am

You can consider ConsultantsFactory.com in bangalore for ITIL or cobit certification
READ MORE HERE https://itmanagementtrainingcentersinin ... ement.html