Need some advice

Discussion of any ITIL or related issues that don't fit well into any of the above.
cath88

Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:33 am

Hello all,
I wanted your valuable advice on a matter. I have finished my bachelors. I am thinking of working now, and then later go for my masters. When we had campus recruitments, I had not attended them because at that time, I was very confused whether I should continue my studies , or work. But, now, I have made up my mind, and have decided to work. But, now I don’t know how to start, because I don’t have any experiences in attending an interview. I have registered on some online sites, but I feel that is not sufficient. One of my friend suggested me to get registered with a recruiting agency, theexecutivewing . com. But I am confused, is this is a good idea?? I have good grades, and good communications skills as well. My friend is of the opinion that these recruiting agencies will match job according to our qualifications, and get us places in good companies. I wanted to know, has anyone here done this, and was it successful ?? What other things need to be done? , so that you get the right job. Please advice me guys. Thanks.