One straight question members

Discussion of any ITIL or related issues that don't fit well into any of the above.
CraleneAguilar
Itiler
Itiler

Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:18 am

One straight question members. Any advice about a business management software? I need one as a tracking solution and one that can manage risk in many areas of our operations. Actually, there are some online but I need reviews and recommendations straight from you. It's better to consider its quality first and reliability to identify a risk before it can harmfully affect the entire enterprise operations.

FameSoul

Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:01 am

Try researching about an enterprise management software solution. That will help you focus with managing health, safety, and risk in the entire company.
CraleneAguilar
Itiler
Itiler

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:03 pm

thank you for the tip. Okay, I selected one erm software - now I just need anyone ... someone with first hand experience.

In addition, I have a question and this I really cannot find any answer online. Say, you work in a call center and while you are talking to a customer, you her the fire alarm. Do you drop the call immediately and head to the nearest exit or do you tell the customer what is going on and that you have to put the phone down?