ITIL tool (software) recommendation

An open discussion on issues related directly or primarily to the service or help desk.
javierzgaray

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:42 am

Dear all,

First of all hi to everyone, my name is Javier and I'm project manager for a SaaS company in Chile.

I came here because I'm searching for some experience, recommendations or advices about the tool that I should use to implement incident, problem, change and configuration management. We like Zendesk very much because of all it's benefits on the customer experience field (great market place, livechat, chatbot integrated with the knowledge base, social networks integration, etc). Out main goal is to give users an auto-attendant tool for help desk, but also implement the good practices internaly. I was researching about it but it seems that Zendesk is not an ideal tool to run ITIL processes, but may be there are some of you guys that are alredy running Zendesk with some of the ITIL processes that we will implement. If this is not the case, could you please give me some advice or recommendation about what tool should I use based on our expectations? (customer auto-attendant, easy to use, livechat, chatbot integrated with the knowledge base, etc).

Thanks
Javier

ayushisharma

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:57 am

I suggest you to download Motadata ITSM Tool.
Corde Wagner
Itiler
Itiler

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:18 pm

A very good resource for how ITSM tools are rated can be found in the latest copy of the Gartner "Magic Quadrant". If you search in a browser for "Gartner Magic Quadrant ITSM tool", you will find links to free copies.

That said and only from my personal experience with several different ITSM tools you will find in the Magic Quadrant, I found ServiceNow to offer the best functionality for both ITSM practitioners and the end users.

Corde
Corde Wagner
ITIL v3 Expert - ITILv4 - CASM - VeriSM-Plus